Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Surf Sac came in for my LSV

Tyger

I think the best way to sum up the experience is that Mrs. Tyger, who normally never gives unqualified praise, says the wake is better in every way.

Big Jay plumbed in for me a few weeks ago and I finally got my surf sac right before we left for the holiday weekend. I hooked it up and we rode great all weekend long. Getting more weight in the locker and the rest of the weight along the side really made a nice difference in the wake. We are running 11 MPH flat now with little VAB and still experimenting with the setup otherwise. I will be trying faster speeds as we get time to play around.

The one issue I had is that the seats are floating a bit. If I pump a bit of water out and someone sits down, the seat settles right down, but if the bag is full, the seats won't drop fully.

06VLX, Stanley, anyone else with a custom surf sac from Bake's: do your seats pop up at all when the bag is full?

I think the best way to sum up the experience is that Mrs. Tyger, who normally never gives unqualified praise, says the wake is better in every way.

Big Jay plumbed in for me a few weeks ago and I finally got my surf sac right before we left for the holiday weekend. I hooked it up and we rode great all weekend long. Getting more weight in the locker and the rest of the weight along the side really made a nice difference in the wake. We are running 11 MPH flat now with little VAB and still experimenting with the setup otherwise. I will be trying faster speeds as we get time to play around.

The one issue I had is that the seats are floating a bit. If I pump a bit of water out and someone sits down, the seat settles right down, but if the bag is full, the seats won't drop fully.

06VLX, Stanley, anyone else with a custom surf sac from Bake's: do your seats pop up at all when the bag is full?

Nice! :rockon: I would love to meet up sometime to see your setup. Let me know if you ever need a third or if you ever want to ride/surf on Conroe. My wife and I are out there most weekends.

-Whoa

Edit: Let's see some pics of the install!!!

Yes it's like a roller coaster ride for the people sitting on that side when coming off the throttle. It's a small price to pay for the upgrade. What did you do with the divider under the seats? Did you make another?

Edited by 06vlx

Edit: Let's see some pics of the install!!!

Yes it's like a roller coaster ride for the people sitting on that side when coming off the throttle. It's a small price to pay for the upgrade. What did you do with the divider under the seats? Did you make another?

I went for the regular size option, so didn't do anything with the divider.

I should have some pics up after this weekend.