Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

prop cone

Vettesetter

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vettesetter

• Pistol Pete

• martinarcher

• water_junky

My 2011.5 Wake Surfer comes standard with a 24k gold prop cone.

Hey PP, do you have time to incorporate a 2nd rudder in the design of the Wake Surfer?

I am thinking with a small rudder in front of the prop you might be able to actually turn in reverse ...

Hey PP, do you have time to incorporate a 2nd rudder in the design of the Wake Surfer?

I am thinking with a small rudder in front of the prop you might be able to actually turn in reverse ...

Sorry,

I didn't have time to engineer something like that. I did opt for them to install the new "quiet reverse gear".

No longer will I hear that annoying whine in reverse like you guys have to deal with.

Sorry,

I didn't have time to engineer something like that. I did opt for them to install the new "quiet reverse gear".

No longer will I hear that annoying whine in reverse like you guys have to deal with.

I LOVE THAT SOUND Rockon.gif

Sorry,

Now you're going to have to put a backup alarm on your boat.......beep.....beep....beep ;)

ok, how much is one of those bad boys?

FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS, Just kidding, thats what the wife says when I ask her "how much was that" no matter how much it was. For you, $20 + shipping.

Joe,

I don't know how you're gonna keep the women in the parking lot off you with that uber-bling.

Yeah, I know, it's a HUGE problem.

Hey Pete, is that the only manual we have to work with? I couldn't find anything for the newer indmar engines?

Joe, where did you get it or do you sell it? Thx.

I got it from OJ Props, but I think I got the last one. I'm sure he'll make some more if we can get a few more guys to buy them. For $20 they are a nice little detail.

Eric at OJPROPS - 800-359-9730

I will run some more of the cones if there is enough interest.

I want one. It will go great with my new prop. It really finishes out that area and makes it look clean