Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally got a Sac!

Scotty's Sporty

As Martin Archer is to the square windshield club (President) I would like to someday be considered the same in the Sporty club because if it is possible to do with a big bad boy boat, I'm gonna give it he@# and do it with my sporty (until I get my own big bad boy boat) or sink it! :rofl:

Anyway today I got 2 Pro X V Drive sacs 400# each, a Pro X w705 rear seat 650#, and a tsunami 1200 pump all for $300.00 (good deal, right?) with these I should be able to turn that sporty into some kind of baby wakepig and I should be able to set up a pretty descent surf wake with them also. But before I fill em' and tear up the lake with my massive wake :lol::thumbup: I will finish my superb slalom or barefoot run (cause my boat has them covered also) :whistle:

In all seriousness it has been one heck of a summer thanks to our boat and the crew and am looking forward to many more years of malibu fun

Thats wat I run in my echelon. 750 fat sac and dual 450's. Be careful and only have 3 adults in the boat with that kind of weight. You'll ride it low. But at least you'll get a surf wake.

Wow!!! Good luck. If I remember right, wasn't your boat pretty much under water at WOW??? Rockon.gif

:rofl::rofl: Ya that is what the pics from MA showed, I forgot to mention I also ordered a bigger bilge pump, just in case!

Hows the boat treating you? Are you having fun with it?

Oh its amazing. I love everything about it. It does great job pulling. Even had multi slolam skiers behind it and it pulled it like a champ. I've never received so many compliments on a boat before. MA did an amazing job. I can't wait to get the 2 back together. EC WOW 2011 Rockon.gif

Wow!!! Good luck. If I remember right, wasn't your boat pretty much under water at WOW??? Rockon.gif

Yeah boy! Scotty ain't scared to slam the Sporty! Rockon.gif I was pretty impressed with the wave your little wakepig was thowing! Rockon.gif My favorite was the next morning when you told me you had all the plugs out all night and still had three inches of water in the bottom of the boat. LOL.gif I know your boat sat in the cove with the sun on it Sunday. That should have helped dry it out! Didn't you have Mike's 900lb Sumo sac in it for these pics on Sat?

IMG_8239.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

IMG_8249.jpg

IMG_8245.jpg

Edited by martinarcher

Yeah boy! Scotty ain't scared to slam the Sporty! Rockon.gif I was pretty impressed with the wave your little wakepig was thowing! Rockon.gif My favorite was the next morning when you told me you had all the plugs out all night and still had three inches of water in the bottom of the boat. LOL.gif I know your boat sat in the cove with the sun on it Sunday. That should have helped dry it out! Didn't you have Mike's 900lb Sumo sac in it for these pics on Sat?

IMG_8239.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

IMG_8249.jpg

IMG_8245.jpg

Man I love those pics!! Thanks MA :yahoo:

Thats wat I run in my echelon. 750 fat sac and dual 450's. Be careful and only have 3 adults in the boat with that kind of weight. You'll ride it low. But at least you'll get a surf wake.

Do you put the 750 where the seat is or in front and than what do you do with the 450's for surfing? use them both or just one?

Where are the action pics...I want to see that baby in action!

Hey amarfanhar, you got any pics of your wave....it would be cool to compare the two.

I'll get some action stuff on sunday!

That is one weighted v-dive wake away from being an insurance claim.

thankfully no one on our lake plays the wakesurf game or hardcore wakeboard game for that matter, so we should be ok, but i hear waht your saying