Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New pic's of the 2010

Wakesetter67

Looks sweet!!! So where does it get stored? Looks like it is a bit big for the garage Unsure.gif

I have to put it storage. Its great all i do is back it in, i dont have to lower anything...only a mile from the house...

As you see im back supporting....Thanks for the reminder...Clap.gif

Cool man, it's nice to see you getting so much joy out of the new ride. Makes me reminisce of the day I brought the wakepig home.

Edited by 06vlx

Cool man, it's nice to see you getting so much joy out of the new ride. Makes me reminisce of the day I brought the wakepig home.

Ya not much summer left so I have to enjoy every part of this as I can...

I can still remember bringing home my Ski Sanger Back in 96.. had that boat for 13 years.. I hope to have this one that long as well... unless The 2023's offer a few more options. LOL

Biggrin.gif

On the trailer I wasn't so sure about the white section in the front but in the water it really sets it off.

Very nice looking boat! Love the black. Rockon.gif

Ya I would agree when i first saw it, but it grew on me and looks great in the water..

the white will safeguard any, unsightly blemish's from launching / loading and god forbid beaching.

good choice

My 04 was all black up front, and showed every rock chip and scratch. The people I bought it from did not protect it very well and it looked really bad... So white up front I think is a great idea...

My 04 was all black up front, and showed every rock chip and scratch. The people I bought it from did not protect it very well and it looked really bad... So white up front I think is a great idea...

:plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1:

Edited by 06vlx

Boat looks great. I'd recommend rock tamers. Didn't have them for the previous boats, but I've used them since day one for the Vlx. They are very effective and worth the money. I got mine for $200 at Cabelas.