Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bridge City Watersports,.... Gunter Otto Toma

williamoke

So - what ever happened to him? Did he ever get caught? Serving time?

Sipping martinis on the beach in California,...... I believe he took his 42 ft Searay with him,..... That we all could be so lucky,..

I would like to see Gunter charged with a crime. I don't want revenge of any kind. Some justice would be appreciated so this drawn out mess can be left behind. The justice system is a busy organization though and the wheels turn slowly in white collar cases. GW Richards

In response to recent joking offers to go find Gunter,........ I am copying and pasting a post from management at ( TheMalibuCrew ) ,..... (I think I can do that),.... I have no desire to see anyone get hurt........... GW Richards

Posting from June this year. Thread Moderation: . . . . . . . . . .

(This is mainly serving as a reminder. I saw a member question where a certain thread went & it was a thread that we had removed due to the rather uncivil direction that the thread took. People, we don't have a problem with disagreements. Our differences are one thing that makes the world go around, & it would be pretty boring if we all liked & enjoyed the same things. But please, if you have a disagreement, keep it civil. There's no call for that, period. You guys are better than that & frankly it's disappointing to see this behavior become more & more prevalent. So with that said, the reminder is that if you don't keep it civil, we will potentially do a few things:

1. The posts or threads could be removed.

2. The members involved could be issued official warnings, placed on probation or banned completely.

Most of you realize that we give a lot of latitude, but lately we feel like this has been taken advantage of & abused. If this continues to be the case, don't be surprised if how we moderate the site has to change. )

In response to recent joking offers to go find Gunter,........ I am copying and pasting a post from management at ( TheMalibuCrew ) ,..... (I think I can do that),.... I have no desire to see anyone get hurt........... GW Richards

Posting from June this year. Thread Moderation: . . . . . . . . . .

(This is mainly serving as a reminder. I saw a member question where a certain thread went & it was a thread that we had removed due to the rather uncivil direction that the thread took. People, we don't have a problem with disagreements. Our differences are one thing that makes the world go around, & it would be pretty boring if we all liked & enjoyed the same things. But please, if you have a disagreement, keep it civil. There's no call for that, period. You guys are better than that & frankly it's disappointing to see this behavior become more & more prevalent. So with that said, the reminder is that if you don't keep it civil, we will potentially do a few things:

1. The posts or threads could be removed.

2. The members involved could be issued official warnings, placed on probation or banned completely.

Most of you realize that we give a lot of latitude, but lately we feel like this has been taken advantage of & abused. If this continues to be the case, don't be surprised if how we moderate the site has to change. )

Correct!

While we understand peoples frustration advocating violence is not something the Crew wants to be part of nor supports. I'm sure it was done in jest but still.... PM this member to discuss any further issues related to this matter. The post contains the information needed to contact the member seeking any information to the original question. Any continuing posts that contain threats made will be removed and/or this thread will be closed.

This summer is not all bad,...( financial and boat loan issues aside )... The water has warmed up, ( boats continue to need work done ) ,.... I started a mobile marine repair business a year ago,.... service, diagnostics and repair on the go. It's a tough gig but a needed service with some out of the way customers,.... GW Richards

Heres where this abnormal situation gets really weird. For several weeks I strenuously requested help from the Wilsonville police department and Clackamas County Sheriffs,........ I offered them all of the information I had on Gunter Toma and Bridge City Watersports. During an impromptu meeting with the detective handling the case I was told that a local business's stolen printer cartridges had more priority than my case,..... I was asked to cease contact with the Wilsonville Police Department. I agreed on the spot to never call them again,...

The next day a Clackamas county sheriffs representative called my family and offered to lock me up,.....

The day after that two officers showed up at my front door and pulled an unsubstantiated DHS inspection on my youngest child,...... without a Department of Human Services representative on hand. A Wilsonville police officer and a Clackamas county sheriff observed my three year old daughter in the nude during the inspection,...... A tough image for me to get out of my mind. . . . . . . This nightmare never seems to end,.......... GW Richards

That is really weird, if you are being harrassed like that by local authorities and you've done no wrong you may want to get the FBI involved.

I have handed a letter to the Mayor of Wilsonville,...... The District attorney for Clackamas county,...... I have requested that Key Bank restore my finances in lieu of Gunters falsified loan documents,..... I have called the FBI's office in Portland and made several statements to them,..... little response,...... no request for an interview,..... On a particularly desperate day I even sent an email to the White House,..... Do I get extra points for trying? GW Richards

That is really weird, if you are being harrassed like that by local authorities and you've done no wrong you may want to get the FBI involved.

Also the state police and state prosecutors office, they may be more interested than the FBI

I am waiting on documents from the flooring company to add to a letter to the Oregon State Attorney Generals office. I don't know if the state police can help. GW Richards

Have you talked to an attorney? I would think that they can help you navigate through much of this mess. Also, they may help stop any possible harassment because this is getting weird.

Kelly

Has there been any organization of the victims? What if a handful of you went to a reporter with a local TV station or newspaper to see if their interested in exposing the real story?

I just received a list of Gunters victims and will be contacting them shortly,...... If this mess gets any more complex I might just offer the whole story to a news station in Portland.

Wow just watched the 2 news stories. For what i've seen there, looks like he pocketed the money instead of forwarding the money onto the fininacial institutes. Hopefully justice is finally served on this scum bag

Edited by rammer998

I just received a list of Gunters victims and will be contacting them shortly,...... If this mess gets any more complex I might just offer the whole story to a news station in Portland.

I think your on the right track there. It literally sounds like a ponzi scheme to me. But if the police are not only uninterested, but deliberately abusing their power..... thats a big news story there.

Why the banks aren't pursuing it is beyond me.

I gave up asking for help and stayed out of Wilsonville for almost two weeks,...... The local police have not called or followed me around or out of town this month. I don't know what is going to happen if local law enfocement reads these postings,..... My downfall,..... Boats.... I enjoy fixing all kinds of boats and I have been in the marine service and repair business for over a decade now. My interests and hobbies are politics, writing, boating and golfing,..... Once I get this "Gunter Toma-Key Bank-Bridge City Watersports" saga behind me,....... Perhaps I can get back to what I enjoy. GW Richards

Key Bank has sold my boat loans to a third collections agency,More fun times!..... More cease and desist letters to follow,..... In a perfect world they would back off before this gets messy, or goes before a judge,.... GW Richards