Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The wait is finally over!!!!

arrydjay

After about 4 months of waiting my boat finally arrives at the dealer a week early, tomorrow!!

It will still be another week or so before we pick it up, still waiting on our new tow car to go through pre delivery before we can pick up the boat.

Such an exciting time....

Ill be sure to upload some pics soon...

This thread is useless without pics...... So here ya go.... New tow vehicle and new boat... both currently sitting at the dealers going through pre delivery....

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

sheesh, you just win the lottery or close some business deal?? New imported VLX, and a new cayenne as a "tow vehicle"?? :Tease3:

Looks real sweet man!

Edited by chadwick02

Haha nah man, just sacrifice other things in life to pay for toys...Malibus that are bought in Australia are actually made here...just most of the parts are shipped over...can't wait to get some pics of them both together..

Imported Malibu? they build them in Aus...

Haha nah man, just sacrifice other things in life to pay for toys...Malibus that are bought in Australia are actually made here...just most of the parts are shipped over...can't wait to get some pics of them both together..

no kidding! You learn something new everyday!

Hold on here...there's something wrong. Since your car has the steering wheel on the right how come it isn't on the left in the boat. I mean really, if you're going to have one of them backward then the other one should be also. :tease1::cheers::usa:

That is a beautiful boat... I still don't like your trailers though... That si probably the nicest looking Aussie trailer I have seen but they do look quite a bit different than the US trailers... Nice F2 Jack though...

Hold on here...there's something wrong. Since your car has the steering wheel on the right how come it isn't on the left in the boat. I mean really, if you're going to have one of them backward then the other one should be also. :tease1::cheers::usa:

Haha perhaps it is you guys that are backwards, at least our stuff all matches!

Very sweet boat! Don't you just love the smell of new fiberglass and vinyl? Btw, did the trailer come with roller pads for the guide posts?

Yeah the covers just aren't on yet

Edited by arrydjay
  • 4 weeks later...
martinarcher

Sick looking Wakesetter. I love the colors! That has to be one of the top three best looking Malibu's I've seen. I really like it. Rockon.gif

Did you get the closed cooling option? I assume you wakeboard in the harbor? I've boarded on Warner's Bay, but have never been out on the harbor.

Congrats!