Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

OMG what an awesome boat!!!!

Wakesetter67

Just got back from the lake. put 12 hours on it What an awesome boat....I have owned many boats through out my life, But this one tops them all... I liked it so much I did not want to get out of it...so I slept in it all weekend!! Ok one improvement a fold down air matress would be nice, but other then that Thumbup.gif

58675_1423406263326_1177805190_31025000_7769451_n.jpg

Vince,

That is a great looking boat!! I really like the color combo!! I was going to get a White one with a little black on it but I couldnt wait for it to be built so I picked one they had in stock. But I really like the look of that boat!! I think you are going to do it but I would for sure get the glass tinted on that thing with all the black make it look that much better for sure!!

I am going through the same thing you are BTW my friends say lets go kick it on the beach and I dont want to! hahaha

What a nice looking boat and a nice day. I just drove up through Cottage Grove this afternoon.

It was a nice day water 75, air temp 71 felt like 65 Burr but it was worth it..that heater works greatThumbup.gif

Just got back from the lake. put 12 hours on it What an awesome boat....I have owned many boats through out my life, But this one tops them all... I liked it so much I did not want to get out of it...so I slept in it all weekend!! Ok one improvement a fold down air matress would be nice, but other then that Thumbup.gif

Love the black....any suggestions on getting off water spots easy....I always wipe down but these get baked on throughout the day...

Thanks just ordered the hot sauce, wish we had a dealer close 17.98 for shipping kinda steep.... Hope it works, Do you use it?

I use the Hot, Vinyl and Quickie Sauce. I love the products. Keeps my boat nice and shiny in very little time. Next time, call them up and they will get you a sample. I also usually wait for them to do a Group Buy and get the discounted shipping and prices.

I use the Hot, Vinyl and Quickie Sauce. I love the products. Keeps my boat nice and shiny in very little time. Next time, call them up and they will get you a sample. I also usually wait for them to do a Group Buy and get the discounted shipping and prices.

Thanks again for the tipRockon.gif

Sexy boat indeed - enjoy it as long as you can this year because when winter comes all you will do is think about it. For the boat wipe down, I agree..Hot Sauce is the cats meow of gel coat cleaners. It works great around the dash aswell.

not sure i want to know, but it is a new boat and you are in the break in period, and i doubt i am the only one who thought this, so, you slept in the boat all weekend, by yourself?

not sure i want to know, but it is a new boat and you are in the break in period, and i doubt i am the only one who thought this, so, you slept in the boat all weekend, by yourself?

i'm pretty sure that you are not supposed to sleep in it during break in.

great lookin bu' congrats!!!!!

-Paul