Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Going to the Sweet Spot!!

KRMartin123

This Labor day going up to Secord Lake which is a great wakeboard lake it's 14 miles long and River Style :rockon:

Should be an awesome time!

What is everyone else doing this Labor Day? :thumbup:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KRMartin123

• Sixball

• Michigan boarder

• sgt1970-442

Lake Oroville home of the 2010 NorCal WOW...

PS Sweet spot looks SWEEEET! :rockon:

Yeah it's awesome and I'm not too sure but pretty positive Shaun Murray did a demo on my lake at Secord 2 years ago it was real SWEET! :biggrin:

Juno, Painter and Christiana Lakes (a chain) in Edwardsburg, MI. Gonna be chilly...which means we'll have lots of room on the water! Bringing the shorty and a couple of sweatshirts. Fall is here for one weekend....then it's summer again. Crazy.gif

Here's Secord Rockon.gif

secord1.jpg

Now there's a flight of stairs for you Areamike!

In this pic it looks a bit too narrow, is that a no-wake zone? Otherwise the rest of the lake looks beautiful, I love those style lakes. Lake Gladwin, MI (Sixball) is one like that.

Edit: wrong lake name, it's Wixom

Edited by Michigan boarder

Now there's a flight of stairs for you Areamike!

In this pic it looks a bit too narrow, is that a no-wake zone? Otherwise the rest of the lake looks beautiful, I love those syle lakes. Lake Gladwin, MI (Sixball) is one like that.

I think that's a little narrower spot but no it's all open for wakes and actually funny you mmention that this lake is in Gladwin! :rockon:

I think that's a little narrower spot but no it's all open for wakes and actually funny you mmention that this lake is in Gladwin! Rockon.gif

You're right, you are just north of Wixom. Looks like a great area.

You're right, you are just north of Wixom. Looks like a great area.

Yeah it's pretty sick you should bring your bu out there sometime it's always a good time.

There you go my man, see were already making progress! hah. Rally up the troops! for one solid weekend on Secord... also the sand bars are sweet lots of chicks and just people in general. :yahoo:

I was hoping to hit up Lake Nacimiento, CA tomorrow before the throngs of weekenders arrive, but my brother's wife just went into labor so... I may be lake-less this weekend hehe.

Have fun.

Cold front coming in tonight here. Supposed to be down to the lower 90's all weekend. Will do a few early & late surf sessions but spend most of the time watching the crowds. :crazy:

Yep gonna hafta break out the parkas and firewood. We'll be doin it right on Lake Lewisville.

Camping at Prineville Res for us. Hopefully this rain is gone for a while now and we can enjoy the rest of summer!

Ah, yes the good ol' NW weather..it'll drive ya literally mad. Whoa, have fun but that lake no doubt will be filled with people.

Cold front coming in tonight here. Supposed to be down to the lower 90's all weekend. Will do a few early & late surf sessions but spend most of the time watching the crowds. :crazy:

You guys better take some jackets.