Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for tower light dome cap for illusion X

63Taylor

The light on top of my tower on my 07 LSV seems broken. I think the plastic tabs on the dome cap itself are broken and it is causing the light to work intermittantly and the breaker to throw. My dealer does not have any because Metcraft is out of business I guess. Does anyone on here know where I might find one.

Thanks

The light on top of my tower on my 07 LSV seems broken. I think the plastic tabs on the dome cap itself are broken and it is causing the light to work intermittantly and the breaker to throw. My dealer does not have any because Metcraft is out of business I guess. Does anyone on here know where I might find one.

Thanks

How about this?

Thanks

my light wasn't working and i broke the tab when i was investigating the prob. it turned out the wire's were loose and fell off. it happened again this year.still using the broken dome cap.

I had a similar problem earlier this year with RLXi. I have been on an LED light kick for a while and I found this light that fit great on my Titan 3 tower.

Attwood LED Light

It's extremely bright and should last for a very long time.

Sorry for the slight tangent... Do you have this light on your T3? And if so, are you saying the light you linked to above mounted cleanly to it? I'm really intrigued by that light. The incandescent bulb that came with the tower looks decent but is pretty :lame:.

Sorry for the slight tangent... Do you have this light on your T3? And if so, are you saying the light you linked to above mounted cleanly to it? I'm really intrigued by that light. The incandescent bulb that came with the tower looks decent but is pretty Lame.gif.

Jerry - That is exactly the light and post that I did have. I mounted the Attwood to the same metal post and it fit very cleanly. I can get a photo tomorrow and post it if you wish.

Mike

Jerry - That is exactly the light and post that I did have. I mounted the Attwood to the same metal post and it fit very cleanly. I can get a photo tomorrow and post it if you wish.

Mike

Swaeet. I'll have to look around a bit, but a first glance I found it at Walmart for $43. I saw several other places nearly double that. If you know any place cheaper, let me know.

Sorry again for the tangent, now back to regularly scheduled programming...