Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Just like that 5 days off!

Scotty's Sporty

What would the Crew do? At 5 o'clock today I found out, that after my 16-18 hr work day tomorrow (3 pm - thurs morning sometime?) I will be off till next Tues., and I told the wife we should load up the RV and boat and go somewhere (the wife is not a spur of the moment kind of gal) but how do you just burn up 5 days off on your home lake? It's just not right, is it? oh and there is that problem of having no third!

What would the Crew do? At 5 o'clock today I found out, that after my 16-18 hr work day tomorrow (3 pm - thurs morning sometime?) I will be off till next Tues., and I told the wife we should load up the RV and boat and go somewhere (the wife is not a spur of the moment kind of gal) but how do you just burn up 5 days off on your home lake? It's just not right, is it? oh and there is that problem of having no third!

you don't need a third. thats what the mirror is for (early in the morning) ! i could find plenty to do in five days!

Move to Virginia where you don't need a third. You have five days. Go for it!

You don't need a third lots of places, they're just required by law. It just pays to know who else is on the lake when you want to ski and to have a good mirror.

I have burned up lots of multiple day streaches on my home lake, prefer camping but when you get days off dont waist them just because you dont get to cook on an open fire.

6 boats total on the lake today, what an awesome day! And my spotter problem was staring me straight in the face, my German Shepherd! If they can be considered cops, soldiers, and guide dogs they sure as heck should pass for a spotter.

6 boats total on the lake today, what an awesome day! And my spotter problem was staring me straight in the face, my German Shepherd! If they can be considered cops, soldiers, and guide dogs they sure as heck should pass for a spotter.

:rofl::cheers:

If you could train him/her to hold the flag at all times your legal :)

...I have a 4 day (Fri-Mon) and a huge company BBQ to attend on Thursday. In order to attend, I leave work at 11am, drive 1/2 hr to Berkeley, sign in, eat some BBQ and off by 12:30!!! :rockon: