Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wedding Wakeboarding behind the Bu..

jvanick

I'm sure that this has been done before... but... it's certainly a first for us...

We went wakeboarding in our wedding clothes yesterday (the day after our wedding) behind the new bu....

Water was like 49...

Air was around 51...

Cloudy and Windy...

$5 damage waiver on the tux was WELL worth it.

We did a few pulls up and down the river and a BUNCH of people came out of their houses to watch!

RedneckWedding-1-full.jpg

WeddingWakeboard-1080.jpg

WeddingWakeboard-1113.jpg

WeddingWakeboardSmall-1105.jpg

WeddingWakeboard-1136.jpg

WeddingWakerboard-1137.jpg

-J

That is just awesome! Congratulations!

BTW - Double congrats on your choice for a partner! Boarding with you, the day after the wedding, in her dress, behind a new 'Bu, in 49F water and 51F air? I've got a new hero...

Notworthy.gifNotworthy.gifNotworthy.gif

That is just awesome!  Congratulations!

BTW - Double congrats on your choice for a partner!  Boarding with you, the day after the wedding, in her dress, behind a new 'Bu, in 49F water and 51F air?  I've got a new hero...

Notworthy.gif  Notworthy.gif  Notworthy.gif

NO DOUBT!

Congratulations!!!!!

since we're living on the water now, and will probably be putting 300-400 hours on a season, we'll probably be getting a new bu every 2nd year... not every other year.

She's really quite a girl... I said, what do you think about going wakeboarding the day after our wedding... and she said yes... my sister told her we should wear our wedding clothes, and she said... what a great idea.

Anybody out there who can't find the right person for you... take my advice... they're out there... you just have to keep looking....

-J