Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ok G3 tower Or illusion X

Wakesetter67

Ok I love the new 2010 But I'm still adjusting to the G3 Tower look. I Loved my illusion X on my 04. I guess its like anything new. ie new body style on cars etc.. anyone else share the same thought??

Once you have some experience with the G3 you will learn to like it.. I had the same thought as you at first but since then my opinion has changed.. Definitely the best tower Malibu has put out.... And I think it looks the best now as well..

Once you have some experience with the G3 you will learn to like it.. I had the same thought as you at first but since then my opinion has changed.. Definitely the best tower Malibu has put out.... And I think it looks the best now as well..

Funny the more I view some of the pictures like yours and others the better I like that tower. So yes it is growing on me..I dont pick my boat up till this Thursday so I cant just run out and look at it...lol

G3 hands down. No I don't have either but I think g3 wins after finally seeing in person. Anyone know what an upgrade price would be if you're not buying a new boat? I'm seeing some sunscapes out there without a tower.

G3 hands down. No I don't have either but I think g3 wins after finally seeing in person. Anyone know what an upgrade price would be if you're not buying a new boat? I'm seeing some sunscapes out there without a tower.

Silly price rugger - the only way you would want to pick up one of these is off a written off boat however shipping could be killer as well.

Rugger, I checked with my local Bu dealer a week ago about getting a G3 tower. According to him, Malibu is not selling these towers over the counter at this time. So the only way to get one is to buy a new boat or get one off a totaled out one.

I finally got a chance to see, feel, play with a G3 in person. I only have one word for it...WOW! Super solid, putting up and down is so easy, looks great in person.

Dang it! How about if I throw in a Malibu T-shirt? :crazy:

I think you will learn to love this tower very quickly...especially if you get a chance to play with an Illusion for comparison. Try to put an Illusion tower up and down by yourself and you will be sold on the G3.

Congrats on your new boat...can't wait to see pics.

Dang it! How about if I throw in a Malibu T-shirt? Crazy.gif

I think you will learn to love this tower very quickly...especially if you get a chance to play with an Illusion for comparison. Try to put an Illusion tower up and down by yourself and you will be sold on the G3.

Congrats on your new boat...can't wait to see pics.

Thanks IThumbup.gif will!