Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 2010 VLX

Wakesetter67

Just put a Deposit on a 2010 Wakesetter VLX, Test drive went great Awesome wake for surfing even better then my 04 VLX Love this boat!!!!!!!

2010malibu.jpg

Edited by Vince Castronovo

Just put a Deposit on a 2010 Wakesetter VLX, Test drive went great Awesome wake for surfing even better then my 04 VLX Love this boat!!!!!!!

That's a baddd boat. Congrats.

Edited by 06vlx

White hull Rest Black, Not as many options as the other Black and white one...But a huge up grade to my 04 VLX...I can't believe I actually talked the wife into it...lol They are adding 4 Samson black and chrome tower speakers and will add Stainless exhaust tips, sub, amp.Bimini top...

beautiful boat. congrats.

i see it doesn't have malivue, does it have auto wedge?

No the floating wedge. Im so use to my old one so it was not a big deal...This boat fit my price point ...Oh believe me I tried to convince the wife for the other one but they wanted around 10000.00 more and that was not in the budget..lol I bought the 04 used it had quite a few rock chips in the trailor and front of the Hull...( Before I took ownership) & it allways bothered me. My 13 year old sanger look almost new when i sold it... So as for apperance HUGE UP GRADE... Dont get me wrong I truely loved that 04 it has an Awesome Look, Just was not taken careof they way most of us would..

Congrats, it's an awesome boat. Out of the two, I like the looks of the one you got better. I don't have any experience with the floating wedge, but I've heard good things about it. I only use my wedge for surfing. Otherwise, I think it was a waste of money (imo). I really like the shape of the wakeboard wake without it.

Post some pics when you get her on the water, I bet she'll look great.

Congrats, it's an awesome boat. Out of the two, I like the looks of the one you got better. I don't have any experience with the floating wedge, but I've heard good things about it. I only use my wedge for surfing. Otherwise, I think it was a waste of money (imo). I really like the shape of the wakeboard wake without it.

Post some pics when you get her on the water, I bet she'll look great.

Thanks I will. my dealer told me they dont use the wedge on this boat for surfing, I guess it makes the wake longer. They just use a ton of weight... extra sac's