Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibub Emblems

98buphon

I just took the RIDE graphic off of my 2010. I should have my new stainless Malibu emblems to install this weekend. What I am looking for is the dimensions on where those are installed on the Wakesetters i.e. how far bellow the rubrail the distance forward of the transom...you get the idea. If anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

It is the 21' RIDE.

Edited by 98buphon

These measurements are on the port side:

The fore most part of the top of the "m" is 3.5" from the bottom of the rub rail

The aft part of the top of the "u" is 2 and 7/8 inches from the bottom of the rub rail

The same point of the "u" is about 6" from the transom. The hull starts curving at about 4.25".

Hope this works for you. I wouldn't worry too much about the exact distances though. I'd have someone hold the emblem against the hull and see where it looks best. A word of caution: they are held in by screws, and the sharp ends of the screws are in the storage compartment. I accidentaly discovered that while installing additional ballast for surfing. They do look nice though.

These measurements are on the port side:

The fore most part of the top of the "m" is 3.5" from the bottom of the rub rail

The aft part of the top of the "u" is 2 and 7/8 inches from the bottom of the rub rail

The same point of the "u" is about 6" from the transom. The hull starts curving at about 4.25".

Hope this works for you. I wouldn't worry too much about the exact distances though. I'd have someone hold the emblem against the hull and see where it looks best. A word of caution: they are held in by screws, and the sharp ends of the screws are in the storage compartment. I accidentaly discovered that while installing additional ballast for surfing. They do look nice though.

Thanks a bunch!

Nice! That VRide is going to look way better with stainless emblems! Good work Mike! Rockon.gif

Just got emblems today should be done within the next couple days I'll send you some pics.