Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Super BLINGED out party boat

burbanized

Musta done some midnight shoppin to get all of the Wet Sounds :whistle:

Im sure he just shopped the forums and found all the guys who switched to Bullet or Exile :Tease3:

It's times like these that I'm glad the Lord blessed me with 2 boys.....but thanks for sharing Thumbup.gif

I used to hang my hat on that...then 6 years later we had a girl!

The boat is cool. The way the NHL runs you could watch the Stanley Cup playoffs from a sand bar with occasional keg stands in the bow! Party all summer, then start in a great college football season. Watching a big screen while horizontal on floaties in the water with a brew and six other guys would not be a bad way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

this pic says it all...some chick puking over the side of the boat wishing she were dead and from a distance some guy is taking pictures of her a**...too funny.

407c32e0.jpg

Edited by Cervelo

Since no one has posted what Grant West wrote on WW about this pontoon boat, I'll copy it here....it should probably come as no surprise: "What sends people over the EDGE is Stuff like this: 2:30 in the morning after the "BUMP" event, BLASTING hip Hop with F this and B..TCH that. Coming from this PONTOON Boat. While rolling down the lake with house's all around. Yea that's right. While on our way back from the event on the water this pontoon boat with a big system in it is blasting the music. I was off the water at my house I could hear every Bad word No Problem. I can take late night loud music but I can also understand where people are coming from."

Was that the Tulloch thing with the Moonshine bandits ? My Buddie was up there but haven't talked to him to see what the casualties were yet.

I would have went but did the Pedro poker run thing that weekend.

Ghetto Doh.gif

Good way to get stereos banned from your lake.

They had an outdoor rock concert right at the marina too, so don't think they're too concerned about the stereos.

What concerns Me is all the drunk half naked 21-30 year old girls walking around, just disgusting, It would have distracted me from reading my book the girl with the dragon tattoo.

They had an outdoor rock concert right at the marina too, so don't think they're too concerned about the stereos.

What concerns Me is all the drunk half naked 21-30 year old girls walking around, just disgusting, It would have distracted me from reading my book the girl with the dragon tattoo.

I'm sure it was no problem at that particular event that day. But I'm sure that system is on the boat other places & other days. And like Matt said, he can't be very popular.

As for the girls, I'm all in favor! :rockon: