Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fuse box on my 89 skier

Late last night in the middle of the lake my dash lights and nav lights quit. I assume it's a fuse but despite my best efforts I can't find a fuse box. Anybody know where it might be hiding?

Late last night in the middle of the lake my dash lights and nav lights quit. I assume it's a fuse but despite my best efforts I can't find a fuse box. Anybody know where it might be hiding?

I just bought my skier a week ago so I haven't looked around at all, but aren't they all located above the switches? I don't have a good picture but above each switch is what I assumed a circular inline style fuse. I could be completely wrong but at first glance that is what I saw.

I just bought my skier a week ago so I haven't looked around at all, but aren't they all located above the switches? I don't have a good picture but above each switch is what I assumed a circular inline style fuse. I could be completely wrong but at first glance that is what I saw.

Yep totally overlooked those buttons above the dash switches. Thanks

martinarcher

My Skier's fuse box was mounted on the stern side of the "tunnel". (The vertical hollow wooden passage that the steering/throttle/wiring ran through from the dash into the bilge.) I don't think this is the stock location, but might give you an idea if you want to "upgrade" to a newer style fuse box.

post-7666-128277503152_thumb.jpg

Edited by martinarcher