Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Floor Heater Stopped Blowing Air- Need help Trouble Shooting

Hi guys, as the title states I can't get my heater to flow any air as of a week ago.

It is a 2002 Malibu WakeSetter VLX with a factory air heater.

I checked the fuse panel underneath the driver's throttle area. All the breakers look fine. The switch lights up on the dash but not blower fan.

1. Where should I start

2. Has this been a popular issue with the factory installed heaters

Our lake is freezing. We need the heater working for those cold nights and mornings :)

Thanks

IMG_5138-2.jpg

Thanks Pete. I will start there. I guess the second step, IF I have power to replace the motor if it is worn-out.

I had the heater core leak last summer. I'm not sure how close the blower is to the core (bc I wasn't the one to replace it), but maybe the leaking water destroyed my blower :(

I think it was a 15 min. exposure on a normal summer night. The boat was moving a little. That is why it is blurred in the pic.

beautiful pix.

i can't imagine how you got that long shutter w/o the boat moving in the pix.

that was one calm night.

nice.

just curious... what's the water temp at Donner right now?

About 68F last time I checked. The low at night is down to 33-40F air temp. Makes for some cold morning rides.