Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

247 Wakesetter

247 Wakesetter

Just a feeler, but looking for an estimate on what our 08' 247 with 200 hrs or so by end of summer is worth. Thinking of getting an 2011.

Boat is in very good condition.

Thanks in advance.

Just a feeler, but looking for an estimate on what our 08' 247 with 200 hrs or so by end of summer is worth. Thinking of getting an 2011.

Boat is in very good condition.

Thanks in advance.

Is it an LSV? or a RX?

and I might be interested... :rockon:

Bad news. That boat is only worth $25k. But I will give you $27k because you seem like a nice guy. Let me know how you want payment. :)

Send in the negotiator.

I would say somewhere in the neighborhood of $55000 - $65000 depending on which engine, options, trailer and condition of boat. Color sometimes plays a part in the price if it's not a popular color combo.

I would say somewhere in the neighborhood of $55000 - $65000 depending on which engine, options, trailer and condition of boat. Color sometimes plays a part in the price if it's not a popular color combo.

If you really need to get rid of this Bu I'm taking donations :biggrin::thumbup:

It has the 383, option out well, no trailer, and looks and runs as new. It's midnight blue with black bottom. I have only seen one that looks better and that was on the net. May have to call our dealer and see what an 2011 would cost us.

Thanks

It has the 383, option out well, no trailer, and looks and runs as new. It's midnight blue with black bottom. I have only seen one that looks better and that was on the net. May have to call our dealer and see what an 2011 would cost us.

Thanks

Just curious, but it sounds like a really nice boat. Why do you want a new one?

Just curious, but it sounds like a really nice boat. Why do you want a new one?

After looking at the new 2011 on this site it sparked my interest to see what it would cost me to upgrade, no other reason. The boat is very nice so the stars would have to line up for it to happen.

Thanks,

After looking at the new 2011 on this site it sparked my interest to see what it would cost me to upgrade, no other reason. The boat is very nice so the stars would have to line up for it to happen.

Thanks,

I made the mistake of doing the same thing and then riding in a friends new Bu :drool: . If you haven't already I'd check the classifieds here, Only Inboards, the classifieds atWakeworld, and Nada Guides for other boats from the same year with similar hours. Chances are the Nada price will be a tad low and you'll find some prices on the other sites that might be a little high, but it should give you a general idea.