Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where can I get a Malibu Fiberglass Platform?

KRMartin123

Anyone know where I can get a Malibu swim platform I'm looking to upgrade mine its getting slippery I currently have the teak wood platform and would like a fiberglass one?

probably have to talk to your dealer on that one. Once in a while I'll see one listed here or on ebay. You could build your own or have your teak line-xed.

Yeah I know some people may not like this but I prefer the fiberglass over the teak there's more room better grip and I think overall nicer looking but that's just my preference. :rockon:

Yeah I know some people may not like this but I prefer the fiberglass over the teak there's more room better grip and I think overall nicer looking but that's just my preference. :rockon:

Each have their own place, I actually think your boat has the best platform for it, jmho.

What, no link to your thread? :Tease3:

:biggrin:

Here you go

I wouldn't be able to quit my day job, the wife wouldn't be too happy, but I'm game!! :biggrin:

Could you make me one? name your price because dealers are trying to rape me (not literally :lol: ) for one!

Anyone know where I can get a Malibu swim platform I'm looking to upgrade mine its getting slippery I currently have the teak wood platform and would like a fiberglass one?

Sent you a PM.

Terry

WTF (where the eff) where you and your offer a year ago ???? :cry:

Sorry Ndawg! A year ago I thought I was still going to use it, then I bought a new boat.

Terry