Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Illusion tower on 2002 sunscape???

Looking @ an 02 23' sunscape(no tower). Will an Illusion tower fit on this hull? I'm not sure if the beam is the same as the newer boats. I have seen boats as far back as 04, maybe 03 with Illusion tower.

Yes it has and can be done, what will be very difficult is to find an illusion tower as that company is out of business.

I've heard the molds were sold to another company so you may see them soon.

-Chris

Yes it has and can be done, what will be very difficult is to find an illusion tower as that company is out of business.

I've heard the molds were sold to another company so you may see them soon.

-Chris

Moomba has them, I'm unsure which company is making it for them though :dontknow:

I was lucky enough to pick up a brand new Illusion X overstock from a 06 V-ride.

Just put it on my 01 Wakesetter VLX. Looks Great! Let me know what the width is at the widest part of the mounting area. There could be another tower out there.(not brand new) :whistle:

Yep. I did it. I found one and put it on my 02 sunscape. There are pictures floating around here of it. Works well, and the tower is great. Knowing all the problems met craft is having now, the fact a tower will be hard to find and parts and bushings will be even harder to find, you might want to look at other options. Mine is still rock solid and doing great though, but it was a 2004 tower so maybe it was made before the problem ones were.

edit, mine was a 21LSV, the 23 is wider.

Edited by chadwick02