Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat Went In. . .

VinRLX

It's killing me to hear about all you guys out on the water.  I was at our lake today to open up the trailer and drop off a load of firewood.  I stood on the boat launch and looked out over the vast expanse of ice. :( Looks like it'll be about another three weeks.

Killing me too! What's worse is my bud's call me and rub it in that there out on the lake right now. :(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VinRLX

• Wkerat

• WakeGirl

• UWSkier

Do you ever go west to go riding? (Ie: Mercer and other "coastal" lakes)

I <3 Mt. Bachelor, what lake did you grow up on? Dieangle? (Triangle) Fall creek?

We don't get to the coast much at all, we've got such great, err terrible lakes over here. ;) My grandparents had a place on Triangle Lake with boats & a dock....pure nirvana for kids. It's too busy anymore, but it was a great secret spot back in the day.

Okay, hijack complete. Sorry, carry on. :)

I stood on the boat launch and looked out over the vast expanse of ice. :( Looks like it'll be about another three weeks.

I can relate to that--Just getting more and more difficult to be sympathetic. Biggrin.gif

Shannon and I are down at the river house - to collect the SeaDoo for some service - it isn't like getting the 'bu out, but we packed a lunch and some beverages, and took a 25mi loop around grand island.

Wonderful day to get out, and riding on the river is great - smooth water, turns, and didn't see the same thing twice!

Glad you got some water time, Troy. Even if it was as river lice. ;)

Jack, Show some compassion. He was on the water. A week before you came to Florida, to ski, i was out on the water on a 32 ft. Monterey Cruiser. We were cruising all over the Mt Dora, Harris chain. We were on the water. I didn't care that we were not on my Malibu. By the way I did get a pic posted of the new tow rig on Wakeside Rides. sorry for the hijack. Glad to hear you were able to get on the water at home. We had a cold front come thru and our high temp has been 74 for a couple days. Wouldn't you know it will be back in the 80's starting Monday.

We got out again today in Chi.

However, with the unseasonable warm weather we have had the last 2 weeks, it was Ranger day on the lake. There were 6 fishing boats within 300 yards of the course.

The water had a lot of backwash from the seawalls and just rollers from the fishing boats. While it was nice to get out, it was hardly ideal. (make any of you with ice on the lake feel any better Biggrin.gif )

John!!! Good to hear from you. Did you get my email? Sent it out yesterday through WSR.

Yes Jack I got your e-mail. Sorry I haven't had time to reply. Thanks to RTS I found TheMalibuCrew. I sent you my reg. e-mail address.

Welcome to the site Dragon. Glad to see some diversity here.

We've been out once a month - ya, sorry I know. But the season has really started - my friend just bought a new boat - and I really want to put more time on my boat!

Look to have over 95 hours on our Bu by it's 1 yr. B-day (end of May).

It was just dumping rain here today, so I went up to the mountain and got in some skiing. It was snowing hard up there. Lots of fun though.

We are thinking boat time this week as the weather is finally supposed to break out the sun.