Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Waterproof solutions

MARiley

i got one of these from basspro and it is very awesome. the 20 is big, but i think i need the 55 because girls bring more crap than i thought possible. purses, sweatshirts, a change of clothes, la-z-boy recliners, desktop computers, full set of encyclopedia britannicas.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_101835_999039514_225000000_225015000?cmCat=CROSSSELL_THUMBNAIL

what does everyone else use?

martinarcher

i got one of these from basspro and it is very awesome. the 20 is big, but i think i need the 55 because girls bring more crap than i thought possible. purses, sweatshirts, a change of clothes, la-z-boy recliners, desktop computers, full set of encyclopedia britannicas.

http://www.basspro.c...SSELL_THUMBNAIL

I use something really similar, but I got it at the local sporting goods store and it is totally clear. Kinda handy of you were wondering if you really did throw your keys in the dry bag. LOL.gif

I find the passenger side storage compartment has plenty of space for all the 'dry' stuff, even when were rolling with a large crew. Are you putting stuff in these bags and then in the storage compartment? Or are you putting it else where in the boat?

Ha ha

If it can't get wet don't bring it - its a boat for Pete's sake.

Other than my cell phone and ipod - which have waterproof cases - the rest is fair game should Mother Lake choose to wet them.

I find the passenger side storage compartment has plenty of space for all the 'dry' stuff, even when were rolling with a large crew. Are you putting stuff in these bags and then in the storage compartment? Or are you putting it else where in the boat?

i don't really have a "dry" spot for stuff on the boat because the main stowage below the observer's seat is open the bow, and if there's a person up there, it's way too easy to take a roller over the bow.

i don't really have a "dry" spot for stuff on the boat because the main stowage below the observer's seat is open the bow, and if there's a person up there, it's way too easy to take a roller over the bow.

ahhhh. makes sense.

MalibuNation

I have a similar bag ... somehow my knapsac with my cell phone and iPod classic jumped off the dock for a swim last 4th of July. Both were ruined ... luckily the remote to my viper alarm for my boat made it ok, though that was the least expensive electronic device that went in.

http://www.basspro.c...SSELL_THUMBNAIL

Tell them to leave the books, change of cloths computers ect in the car where they will be needed other than a towel, approved snacks, and drinks what do they need with a make up kit?

REW

Tell them to leave the books, change of cloths computers ect in the car where they will be needed other than a towel, approved snacks, and drinks what do they need with a make up kit?

REW

i've tried, but they manage to just bring some other crap to fill the void. i think it's instinctive.