Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Slalom Courses - Lake Powell

Deke

Does anyone know of any slalom courses that go in at Lake Powell on a regular basis? I do recall that the Park Service was not happy about them but I have seen portables installed from time to time in the past. I am headed to Wahweap in a couple of weeks for a wedding and it would be great to hook up with someone who does this.

Also, any advice on sheltered spots to ski in that area? We will need to hangout near the marina for a couple of days until the wedding is over.

Does anyone know of any slalom courses that go in at Lake Powell on a regular basis? I do recall that the Park Service was not happy about them but I have seen portables installed from time to time in the past. I am headed to Wahweap in a couple of weeks for a wedding and it would be great to hook up with someone who does this.

Also, any advice on sheltered spots to ski in that area? We will need to hangout near the marina for a couple of days until the wedding is over.

Just wondering again if anyone has any ideas...

Just wondering again if anyone has any ideas...

there was one at the end of last chance bay a few years back (last finger on the right) , last chance is good because it dosn't matter which way the wind blows you can always find smooth water .

it is a ways from the marina though

Edited by 5oclocksomewhere
  • 3 weeks later...