Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tower Speakers, Lights, and Racks

stumpf101

I am looking to gear up my illusion x tower on my 09 LSV but I can't decide what brand to buy. There are so many options I dont know where to start. I am looking for some that is good quality for my money. Any ideas?

I bought four, black, fiberglass tower speaker enclosures and four Polk MM651 speakers from AudioFormz. I've been very happy with the set-up. It's probably not a set-up for hearing music all up and down the lake, but I can easily hear it while wakeboarding and waterskiing. Besides, we mostly use the twoer speakers for swimming off the back and at beach parties. Here is a link: AudioFormz. The racks I have are Metcrafts and they are out of business, so I ca't help you on that one. Don't have any lights. Good luck.

Edited by MaddMaxx