Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chase on Sparkles Wave

Stanley Wheelhouse

Gorgeous! Can't wait to get some better pics and vids on my boat.

Dude, it's Chase Hazen. Peep this and tell me if you think he landed it:

I am going to have to say NO, considering the dead link

That 2nd pic is frickin amazing! And in the Youtube video at 1:17, where he grabs the board almost vertical......wow! Can't wait to see that landed! :rockon:

This site is becoming a haters world.

He ll yes he landed it. And about 25 others as good or better.

His personal favorite wave.

I was totally joking with my comment, and I think your wave is SICK! No hate on that one. Nice job Wheelhouse! How's the face?

I was totally joking with my comment, and I think your wave is SICK! No hate on that one. Nice job Wheelhouse! How's the face?

My face is ok. Until this weekend. We are riding the river. It is sure to be a gas. Cmon down it's only a 4hour plane ride.

My face is ok. Until this weekend. We are riding the river. It is sure to be a gas. Cmon down it's only a 4hour plane ride.

Dude, would love to! Can't make it this weekend though. What neck of Texas you in? I have some family down there that has some new additions I am gonna have to make it down to meet. I would love to get hit on "Sparkles". Kinda funny, that's one of my many nicknames here at home. That wave is definetly one to envy. Wieght up front?

martinarcher

That wave rocks. That second pic is simply bad a$$. Best wakesurf pic I've seen to date. The coolest of course is still Blue Thunder's surf buoy pic! Rockon.gif Keep em coming....I love it!

Dude, would love to! Can't make it this weekend though. What neck of Texas you in? I have some family down there that has some new additions I am gonna have to make it down to meet. I would love to get hit on "Sparkles". Kinda funny, that's one of my many nicknames here at home. That wave is definetly one to envy. Wieght up front?

Houston arm. no weight except factory up front. wedge at the top of the arc.

Is it mushy?

LOL