Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Dumbest Boat I Have Ever Seen

SkiBumPMC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill_AirJunky

• KRMartin123

• WakingMeHappy

• InvisibleMask

How would you like to sit on those seats on a hot summer day? Can you say 3rd Degree Burns?

Just lay down some black colored towels. ;)

you guys are all out of your freaking minds and need to remove the sand from your collective vaginas...

that boat is hott in more ways than one. we have a saying in the car show circuit. "you gotta pay to play". lay some towels down and quit your crying.

anyone who knows me knows that I would buy that boat in a heartbeat. call me what you will, but that is hott shyte.

The more I look at this boat, the more I LIKE IT.

Who knows what this secondary knob is?

2 speed tranny?

Observer seat ejector?

Jet ski eliminator?

Stealth mode cloaker?

Open water flatten-er?

Tube pumper-upper?

Keg tap pump handle?

Parking brake?

Side thrusters?

Trailer auto loader handle?

Forward machine guns?

Interior cooler-offer?

edit, Skyskiers weekend crew shower-upper?

imageaspx.jpg

Edited by Pistol Pete

The more I look at this boat, the more I LIKE IT.

Who knows what this secondary knob is?

2 speed tranny?

Observer seat ejector?

Jet ski eliminator?

Stealth mode cloaker?

Open water flatten-er?

Tube pumper-upper?

Keg tap pump handle?

Parking brake?

Side thrusters?

Trailer auto loader handle?

Forward machine guns?

Interior cooler-offer?

edit, Skyskiers weekend crew shower-upper?

imageaspx.jpg

hydro gate.....correct craft

Dont think I'd ever own one, but for what it is, its pretty cool. And depending on where you live and your boating situation, I wouldnt be afraid of the black. If I lived in the southern states I'd probably pass, but up here in the NE the summers are short and the sun isnt that hot - heck some people actually add seat heaters to their boats. The black might be really nice. I had a bud who had a mostly black interior on our lake, and he never had a problem with it being too hot. In fact, female's typically wore less clothing on his boat than on others since the black was warmer. Sounds like a GREAT idea to me.

And if the boat is boathouse or covered lift kept, the black wouldnt be much of a hassle to maintain either.

you guys are all out of your freaking minds and need to remove the sand from your collective vaginas...

that boat is hott in more ways than one. we have a saying in the car show circuit. "you gotta pay to play". lay some towels down and quit your crying.

anyone who knows me knows that I would buy that boat in a heartbeat. call me what you will, but that is hott shyte.

:plus1: It'd look sick behind my wife's all black SUV.

I've followed that boat since N3 built it and it was in every article this past year. Well done by those guys.

The only reason I wouldn't buy it, other than money, is that I didn't build it. Can't claim someone else's work, only my own.

Whatever floats your boat…pun intended. ;)

The only thing that boat is missing is a giant Mastercraft BYERLY logo, a handful of trust fund twenty-somethings wearing stocking caps on a 90 degree day and a super drunk driver that couldn't clear his own wake if his life depended on it. :biggrin:

Throw a towel down? Yeah, on every seat and backrest (those stay easy) and drivers armrest and gunnels and the sundeck and the carpet and.............. bet the boat would look super sick then. :crazy:

Edited by bs001