Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bu Crew world

Levi900RR

Does anyone else find themselves, sometimes, wishing that the Bu Crew was a real world they could drift away in???

Somtime I want to forgot about my job and slip away into a happy Malibu land where the water is always flat, the Beer flows like waterfalls, the sun is always shining and no one gets sun burned...

:innocent:

What would your Bu World be like?

Edited by Levi900RR

Does anyone else find themselves, sometimes, wishing that the Bu Crew was a real world they could drift away in???

Somtime I want to forgot about my job and slip away into a happy Malibu land where the water is always flat, the Beer flows like waterfalls, the sun is always shining and no one gets sun burned...

Innocent.gif

All that. Plus the fuel tank is always full and you always have that "first set of the morning" feeling.

:innocent:

You mean it's not!

It was pretty real last night when the whole site was off-line. I got the shakes from withdrawal.

LOL. Glad to hear I was not the only one suffering from The Bu Crew withdrawal last night.

My Bu Crew world would have all the things you guys mentioned plus having a third ready to go at all times. :rockon:

MalibuNation

Was thinking of the top 2 post ... as I was mowing yesterday in 94 degree heat + it was humid + no wind. One more thought was the case of Coronas and the bag of limes I just bought.

Had a Bu Crew day yesterday!!!!!!!!!! Skied around noon with one of my normal ski buds. Lunch ski for him. Come back into the house and the phone is ringing. It a Crew member do I want to try and get a ski in tonight? Um well yes. So 7:30 back on the lake. Only problem was it was such a nice day we never got the water we deserved las night. Everyone was enjoying the night on the lake. Came in after dark. :biggrin:

Edited by Sixball

I got my first set of the year in last night with the PO of my boat. We rode over to the local watering hole first to eat and play sand volleyball. Then I got my set in (first since breaking my wrist on Memorial day), and then he went. Then my daughter and her friend got to swim until dark, whilst he and I enjoyed our favorite lite beverages. Air was 93, water was 90 and flat. Ballast full and wedge down on a perfect night. Gonna do it again on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Imagine a place on the water that is 70-80' wide, 15-20'deep, dead straight, protected from the wind and goes for as long as the eye can see.... Oh and there is another one just like it on the other side of the levee!

I know of such a place in the NorCal Delta. :whistle:

One small issue.Mrs. Faceplant HATES the Delta...