Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakesurfing forum

Tyger

I know there are a few of us that are very passionate about wakesurfing and spend most of our time on the water surfing. However, I see lots and lots of posts from other people trying out the sport or adding it to their wake activities. On the boards for my last boat, we set up a separate forum for wakesurfing topics and questions a couple years ago and it was very popular. Within a year, the weekly activity on the surfing forum was equal to that of the other wakesports forum.

What do you think? Does surfing warrant it's own spot?

I know there are a few of us that are very passionate about wakesurfing and spend most of our time on the water surfing. However, I see lots and lots of posts from other people trying out the sport or adding it to their wake activities. On the boards for my last boat, we set up a separate forum for wakesurfing topics and questions a couple years ago and it was very popular. Within a year, the weekly activity on the surfing forum was equal to that of the other wakesports forum.

What do you think? Does surfing warrant it's own spot?

:thumbup:

I think its a great idea!

They don't have a forum on Wakesurfing behind a Malibu. The point is to have a Malibu specific area to discuss wakesurfing.

I guess I don't get it.

Why just Malibu?

I don't see this for other disciplines either like slalom, wakeboard, or trick.

I think it sounds like a good idea. I dont wakeboard anymore so it would be nice to not have to scan through all the wakeboarding posts in the watersports forum for the newer surfing posts. But then again I am pretty lazy..haha