Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Color Options

Malibuzer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malibuzer

• old skool malibu

• Bobby Light

• Koop

Thanks for all the comments guys! They did a great job with the new gel coat. I hope all this flooding in Tennessee doesn't screw up the delivery of the boat! They may need it more than I do.

I intentionally went with no black on the boat, including the decals. The decals are two pieces, a black background and then the silver outline of the wording. I had them only install the silver outline.

The trailer should arrive this week as well. And to top it off the ice should be gone by the weekend!

They did a great job with the new gel coat.

New? Is that not the discontinued color you wanted?

Either way it looks awesome. Especially with that interior. Well done, sir.

Reminds me of a limited edition boat another manufacturer did a few years ago. I have a picture, but won't put it in your thread.

Yeah your right Trent, I am not a fan of the Metallic but yours looks sharp... It s only going to look even better on the water. I have my boat up at Wizrd right now a well.. I am going to wait until your gets there before I go pick it up so I can check it out...

New? Is that not the discontinued color you wanted?

Either way it looks awesome. Especially with that interior. Well done, sir.

Reminds me of a limited edition boat another manufacturer did a few years ago. I have a picture, but won't put it in your thread.

They had an issue with the old Atomic orange. Not sure what the issue was, but this is the same color but a much larger flake than in the past. Earlier in this thread I have a picture of the Atomic orange from last year and you can see the difference in the metal flake size.

Holy Crap.... I love that!!!!!!!!! That boat is going to look incredible on the water. Congrats, and can't wait to see more pics as they arrive!

J

• 3 weeks later...

I go and pick up the boat in the morning. Temporary trailer but it will work until the new one comes in! I can't wait. It has been a long winter.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I go and pick up the boat in the morning. Temporary trailer but it will work until the new one comes in! I can't wait. It has been a long winter.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Looking forward to seeing pics.

I have loved our VTX.