Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Color Options

Malibuzer

Hello crew! I m looking t designing a new boat and want to try a different color combination. I may look at a metallic stripe or two. Does anyone out there have any good pictures of the metal flake they could post up. I will attach a couple of different options we are playing with. :yahoo:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malibuzer

• old skool malibu

• Bobby Light

• Koop

My last boat had the accent color on the bow. The new one does not. I like the new one way better. Two thin metallic stripes down the side would be hot.

I think it would look awesome as well. I would love to see some actual photos to get a feel of what it looks like in person. Now if I throw in the LY3 in that VTX it should really haul a$$!!!

My last boat had the accent color on the bow. The new one does not. I like the new one way better. Two thin metallic stripes down the side would be hot.

I have black on the nose of my boat right now and it has been scratched up quite from kids and life jacket zippers. Nothing that can't be buffed out (again)

I think it would look awesome as well. I would love to see some actual photos to get a feel of what it looks like in person. Now if I throw in the LY3 in that VTX it should really haul a$$!!!

You mean LS3?

You mean LS3?

I just looked up the options on Ispec. I think they are missing some options still, but the engine I am referring to is actually the

410 HP - Malibu L96 6.0L

I just looked up the options on Ispec. I think they are missing some options still, but the engine I am referring to is actually the

410 HP - Malibu L96 6.0L

Yeah I was gonna say it's not offered anymore.

From what I have read you can actually put the new supercharged Cadillac engine in the VTX? That would be a ride!

Vapor blue and charcoal metallic

post-5478-128111031136_thumb.png

Edited by Malibuzer

From what I have read you can actually put the new supercharged Cadillac engine in the VTX? That would be a ride!

Vapor blue and charcoal metallic

I thought that motor was only available in the 23 and 247?

Why not adding color on hull accent? Little too white to me.. Keep white on hull base and deck base for sure...

I am open to anything! Look at my current boat....black iris, just looking for any opinions on colors and to see what other crew members can come up with.

Charcoal and orange without any metallic.

post-5478-128111299509_thumb.png

Edited by Malibuzer

I never have been a fan of the two tone hull. If the hull was all driftwood that would be sweet. I almost went with that combo, but I could not put together interior colors that I liked. (talking about the driftwood and black)

Edited by skyskier

I thought that motor was only available in the 23 and 247?

Looks like you are right again!

Under the VTX specs it shows a max power rating off 505hp. What engine was that?