Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Thanks Customers and Friends

SmoothWaterMan

Just wanted to publicly thank my customers and friends, as Malibu just sent me another award for "Exceptional Customer Service" throughout the 2009 model year.

DSCF5059.jpg

So from myself and my family, thank you very much!

Peter Brown

Well done Peter. I've been sending customers to you for... OMG I think over 15 years??? You've taken good care of all of them, even the "difficult" ones! I remember your avid foot'n days on Mascoma Lake. I hope you're having fun and making lots of money. If so, you deserve it after workin' your butt off for a labor of love for many years.

Tofer

Well I thought this was gonna be a farewell thread from the title so double congrats.

:plus1:

Congrats Peter! ..and thank you for your input on TMC!

Just wanted to publicly thank my customers and friends, as Malibu just sent me another award for "Exceptional Customer Service" throughout the 2009 model year.

DSCF5059.jpg

So from myself and my family, thank you very much!

Peter Brown

That is awesome. You are exceeding the expectations we as Malibu customers have regarding the brand and dealers, which are very high. Good work, keep it up! :thumbup:

Peter,

Congrats!! Well deserved!!

I've benefited from your advice and counsel and absolutely agree with the award!

Please stay an avid member of the Crew!

Regards,

Gary