Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2011's

Malibudude

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malibudude

• Bobby Light

• UWSkier

• chadwick02

Check my post here as well.

I've posted up some more pictures and a quick description of things that I noticed have changed!

HEY THATS MY BOAT!!! And now everyone knows my code!!!!!!! Thumbup.gif

I guess every body wil have the 1234 code. I ll have that for sure. jajjajaje

my boat remains on the water with the keys all the year in the same place. No problem with robbery of malibus here. THere are only 7 in the country and only 2 wakesetters 1 2009 and 1 2010 (mine).

Here's a quick low res clip of the new touch pad.

When you power up the blower comes on automatically (all off will shut off). The circle switches light up as activated. I'll shoot a better one soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXMe-DKrd6U

Thanks,

Peter

I sure hope that new touch pad works better than the RF one, wasn't impressed with it at all.

Personally i think the Ride is the most improved. Not sure why but it looks much nicer than years past.

Also I love the bench on the 247's but it does make it look a lot more chopped up. Always found Malibu's conventional layouts allowed a very clean simple look to their boats. Also whats the point of the walkover? For the raves ppl ahve had about the new 247, nothing really blew me away. Maybe there's a lot more to the interiour that I have yet to see.

Not a fan of the tower on the response either. It's no titan 3 IMO.

I like the white G3's a LOT. Somehow they look cleaner than the black G3's. In the real world I bet it's the opposite.

Also like those tower speakers on the LSV's G3.

Edited by TrickyNicky

That Response tower is the same XTP promo tower they've used for years, from the looks of it. Personally one of my favorite mini-towers out there. Of course, Moomba stole that one first... :whistle:

I hope it fits the FXI as well, or there won't be too many intermediate slalom guys buying that boat because of the G3 and short line interference.

Response LXI

Not sure I'm all the thrilled about the tower...looks like the old Skylon.

post-6-128015638689_thumb.jpgpost-6-128015638406_thumb.jpgpost-6-128015638021_thumb.jpgpost-6-128015637726_thumb.jpgpost-6-12801563724_thumb.jpg

Looks like Malibu and Moomba traded towers to me :whistle: .