Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

IT WON'T LAST LONG

VinRLX

no, Jerry, we all can see it and you're the only loser in the bunch Tease2.gif

It's a great picture of Jack dragging his family into another one of his cheap publicity stunts. Crazy.gif (j/k Jackster, I only tease the ones I love)

Ok, now THIS is old school trash talk. I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!

BTW Hank, I used your email address when I submitted the photo, so you should be the luck recipient of the resultant spam.

Jerry, you do have a blockage. Not sure about your vision, though.

GREG!!! Excellent idea! I try to keep a record of various milestones--and I think this counts for one. :)

Ok, now THIS is old school trash talk. I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!

Insert Biblical passage here:___________________________________________________________________________

:blush: OOPS! I thought you meant recent-old-school.......

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.......

Biggrin.gif

Pat

BTW, saving the screen would be real cool for when the boy is older... Yahoo.gif

Edited by Faceplant409

Hey, Pat, anybody tell you lately what a jerk you are? :)

Already printed a glossy pic of the Overtons page. I'll have to frame it and hang it on his wall.

Nice picture Jack.  My son also likes holding on to the handle off the boom!

Very cool. I wish I could show you a clip of a "tumble-up start" on the hardwood floor. I'd say it's impressive, but he's starting to scare me. Shocking.gif

Already printed a glossy pic of the Overtons page. I'll have to frame it and hang it on his wall.

You're awfully saucy this evening with all of the long-past references. What's gotten into you?

You're awfully saucy this evening with all of the long-past references. What's gotten into you?

Had to reposition my boat lift earlier. Post-repositioning beer seemed in order. And now, well, I guess I am somewhat out of order? Biggrin.gif

Very cool, Jack. Thumbup.gif

Too bad his old man isn't good enough to get his pic used... :(

Tongue.gif

Keep working at it though, I'm sure you'll get off of that SkiSkimmer next season. :lol:

I didn't see the picture either.

OldHickory

Oops! tried again and found it this time. Bad eyesight I guess

OH

Edited by OldHickory
Man, I've been hanging around this pub far too long. 

This all makes too much sense.  Maybe if I drank...  :)

Hi Andy!

Too bad his old man isn't good enough to get his pic used... :(

Tongue.gif

Keep working at it though, I'm sure you'll get off of that SkiSkimmer next season. :lol:

Hey, don't start on me. I've got a few pics they might post--and it aint on the skimmer, neither. Maybe we should have a ski competition? Slalom, barefoot, and, of course, TheSkimmer. Tease2.gif

You think we could actually get up on the skimmer? The safety sticker says up to 100#.

Hey, don't start on me. I've got a few pics they might post--and it aint on the skimmer, neither. Maybe we should have a ski competition? Slalom, barefoot, and, of course, TheSkimmer.  Tease2.gif

You think we could actually get up on the skimmer? The safety sticker says up to 100#.

I bet I could. I got up on a "tree seeker" snow sled once. Biggrin.gif You know those round plastic discs? For the "get-up" I was sitting, then once the boat got up to speed I stood up. Shocking.gif I was doing ok until my driver turned.... Shocking.gifShocking.gif The get-off wasn't pretty. Crazy.gif