Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where to buy replacement tanks

TheHardWay

So I finally figured out where the ballast tanks were located in my '03 Wakesetter 23 XTI. No help from anyone here....kidding, hahaha. Just had to start taking things apart. Well it appears that some of the fittings on the tanks where the drain pumps screw in are cracked. The previous owner jimmy rigged the fittings with silicone. Technically, it works, but I want to do it right. It looks like it may be possible to replace just the fittings as they appear to be glued in. Does anyone know where I could purchase new tanks, or at least some of the new 'glue-in' fittings? Here are some pictures. The only numbers I can find on the tanks themselves are 1403-10 and 09-09-02-3-1-201

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3759.jpg

I see people on here give away their tanks sometimes but, they might not fit your exact location in the boat.

Couldn't you get rid of the tanks and go a with a fly high pro X sac?

Hey look, Jason is a super star now !!

Wakemakers.com

Edited by Pistol Pete

I suppose that is possible, as long as a new sac would fit in under the transom ski locker. If I could find the actual tanks, I kind of like that idea better since they are an exact fit.