Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ray's Sportster gets a Titan II

CTSunsetter

Mounted up a sweet Titan II to Ray's Sportster tonight. Drank then drilled. Measured once and drilled twice. Or something like that. Seriously, it was an E-Z mod. Tomorrow night we give it real world QA testing!

P7062026.JPG

P7062031.JPG

Edited by CTSunsetter

Tests were completely successful. The tower rocks! Nice to have the ski's out of the boat. I'm seeing floor area that I never saw before in the Sportster!

DSC_0903.JPG

Mrs. CT is 100% on her first off side air rolls, four out of four tonight. Must be the tower!!

DSC_0925.JPG

MalibuLX3: Your dealer should be able to help. Else, call Menace Water Sports (the old Titan guys) : www.menacewatersports.com 916.858.1178. I can't say enough about their great customer service!! Check this post out LINK

Is that the standard Titan II Tower or is it a little shorter?

Again it looks awesome!

Standard. The shorter one is called the DL6 and is about 6" lower. I think the polished tower vs. powder coated throws the height looks off because I was wondering the same thing.