Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Custom surf sac for 2010 23

Tyger

We had much better success yesterday with two 750s (one in the left rear locker, one on the trampoline). However, I've decided to go ahead and get the custom sac from Bake's.

Has anyone had one of these plumbed in around the Houston area or tried to find someone to do it?

I would love to do it myself, but it will be winter at least before I can and until then it will be tsunami and a long wait.

Yes. I worked with Zack and Paul at bakes to come up with mine. You will love it. Jason Delaney is a certified guy who will plumb it for you. He goes by big jay on this forum and is right here in Houston. Send me a PM and I will give you hi contact info.

The bow area filled in with all cushions?

Trampoline, play pen, whatevs.

Gotcha. Don't you have bow ballast? if so, #350 bow ballast plus #750 sac?

Yes. I worked with Zack and Paul at bakes to come up with mine. You will love it. Jason Delaney is a certified guy who will plumb it for you. He goes by big jay on this forum and is right here in Houston. Send me a PM and I will give you hi contact info.

Maybe if you posted pics of your new setup, he could see the kind of work Big Jay does. :whistle: