Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakemakers?

98buphon

Has anyone had any luck getting ahold of Wakemakers recently? I ordered my piggyback system 3 weeks ago and haven't even gotten a confirmation of delivery. I'm trying to surf!

Thanks.

Has anyone had any luck getting ahold of Wakemakers recently? I ordered my piggyback system 3 weeks ago and haven't even gotten a confirmation of delivery. I'm trying to surf!

Thanks.

Did you try to call them? I was in thier warehouse recently and they had everything you can iimagine in stock so maybe there was a mix up in the order or something. I'd try calling them and sending an e-mail.

I ordered 750# piggyback on June 24. I was told that they were overwhelemed with high orders due to Fourth day.. I am supposed to receive it today. I will be home soon. PM to skicrave..

I tried calling them today, too? No answer. Thinking about getting the Johnson ballast pumps for my MC and had a question about the impellers?

I just got email confirmation that it has been shipped. I hope if I do business with them in the future it goes better than this.

I just got email confirmation that it has been shipped. I hope if I do business with them in the future it goes better than this.

I am stoked we finally got your order out. I am sorry for the long delay. We defiantly had some issues with out of stock items that have delayed orders for the past couple weeks.

We have been making it a point to return all phone messages within 24 hours so if you cant get us please leave a message. If you do not get an email reply that day please send it again. Feel free to PM me on here as well.

Have a good summer.

Thanks,

Spencer

WakeMAKERS.com

I am stoked we finally got your order out. I am sorry for the long delay. We defiantly had some issues with out of stock items that have delayed orders for the past couple weeks.

We have been making it a point to return all phone messages within 24 hours so if you cant get us please leave a message. If you do not get an email reply that day please send it again. Feel free to PM me on here as well.

Have a good summer.

Thanks,

Spencer

WakeMAKERS.com

To back wakemakers up, your not the only one dealing with issues related to out of stock items. Vendors are not making until its ordered now so all the more reason for boaters to plan ahead as best as possible.Dealers are stocking light, and some parts are easily taking 3-5 weeks longer than we are promised on back orders. Everybody is still in survival mode in the Marine Industry right now.

-Paul

To back wakemakers up, your not the only one dealing with issues related to out of stock items. Vendors are not making until its ordered now so all the more reason for boaters to plan ahead as best as possible.Dealers are stocking light, and some parts are easily taking 3-5 weeks longer than we are promised on back orders. Everybody is still in survival mode in the Marine Industry right now.

-Paul

I think its that way in most motorsports. I was over at the Honda (motorcycle) dealership that I used to work at and they are really stocking light. The vendors have really made it harder for them to make any returns etc...

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOP!

-Paul

Thanks Paul. I didn't want to throw it on the vendors but... I think we are getting close to being stocked up once again.

Spencer, I ordered a Johnson ballast pump from you. I was trying to get a hold of you to see what kind of impeller the Johnson's have. Are they like the competitors yellow or green impellers where you can run them dry? Just had my 3rd Jabsco pump failure and I am looking for something more reliable.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by skurfer