Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

A Good Laugh

Levi900RR

Just thought everyone would get a chuckle...

I was out riding last night on a little lake close to my house. There were some kids out surfing on a newer X-Star. The surfer fell, the driver turned RIGHT into the roller and swamped their boat (BAD). Something must have shorted as ALL the electrical shut down in his boat. They bailed as much water out by hand as they could. Then I towed them in with my OLD Malibu. I felt bad for the kid as I think it was his dads boat. But at the same time it was a little funny to be towing a boat that is probably worth 10 times what mine is.

If ONLY I had a camera...

Malibu's rule!

They must have had too much ballast. Tip for those who are new to surfing, rub rail in the water= flurting with danger. Also have your crew jump to the non-weighted side if you don't have a rider back there. They can help balance it out.

They must have had too much ballast. Tip for those who are new to surfing, rub rail in the water= flurting with danger. Also have your crew jump to the non-weighted side if you don't have a rider back there. They can help balance it out.

When someone falls while surfing, put the boat in neutral and turn the boat towards the non weighted side. the boat will drift around nicely, drive back to the downed surfer.

When someone falls while surfing, put the boat in neutral and turn the boat towards the non weighted side. the boat will drift around nicely, drive back to the downed surfer.

:plus1:

exactly how it's done

I would add to put boat in reverse a little.

When someone falls while surfing, put the boat in neutral and turn the boat hard towards the non weighted side. As the first roller hits the aft of the boat shift in reverse for a min and then back in gear, the boat will drift around nicely, drive back to the downed surfer.

I got towed by a sailboat.......under sail once when my ECM died.

I was actually glad when a nautique showed up to take over the tow operation.

-Chris