Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakeboard Towers

TNMYSTERE

Whats up people,

Just bought my boat. Didn't go with the Mystere, went with a 98 Response LX. Anybody here have an

"Xtreme" wakeboard tower? If so, any pics?

I saw one the wakeboarder.com sight and it was sick! But you go to their website and they direct you

the monster tower website which has all generic towers????

Whoa, upgrade! We'll need pics of this new ride.

This tower?

Contact Monster, they now own XTP and may still make one for you, I believe they still make a very similar tower for Moomba. I tried a couple times last year and couldn't get much help, but I have an older boat that they never made that tower for, so maybe they just didn't respond.

post-12034-127821541616_thumb.jpg

jk13.....Thanks!!

That's the one. So the one pictured was made by xtp and now possibly Monster, right?

I pick up the boat Tuesday and will upload pictures next week.

Thanks again!

Yup, was made by XTP and now XTP was bought by Monster.

Two things to consider:

1. It is a mini tower, 6 feet above the floor, more or less.

2. I don't believe they made it for the '98 boats, only the newer ones.

Contact Monster and see if they can help. If I could get them to build one, I'd modify it to fit my own boat.

Here is a video link, it has that tower on a Malibu promo boat right in the beginning to give you an idea of height.

Good luck and keep us posted!