Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Oil Seal for UFP Trailer Buddy Hubs

One of the inner seals on my Trailer Buddy Gold series (oil bath) hubs is leaking pretty bad and needs replaced. I have the part# for the seal, but I'm having a hard time finding it online and locally. Has anyone purchased them online?

The industry standard number is 256-168-SP2-1

The NOK part# is AE2528EO

Also, if anyone has ever changed one of these seals, was it difficult? Should I attempt it myself or should I take it to someone and have them replace it?

TIA

Edited by shade

I have a National (Federal Mogul) number you can use or cross reference. 470460 The size is 1.687 x 2.561 x .500. Changing one out is no different than doing a grease seal.

Edited by electricjohn

Thanks guys.

I emailed UFP and they gave me their suppliers info. (Waymire Distribution). I called them up and ordered the seals.