Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Bindings

kab285

it may be hard to find some 2010's for around 300, liquid force is by far the comftorable boots out.

you will be looking at around 379-399 for 2010's. but you could wait a little bit longer and wait for the 2011's to come out and pick up an awesome deal on 2010's.

I have really liked my Slingshot D3 boots. They have their 2008 D2 and PB Floyd boots for a great price on their website. They also have their 2007 Driver boots for even less, but I have heard that they had some quality issues with them that year. You could also call them and see if they have any D3's left.

Looks like they are just over 300 now online, but I am sure you can do a little bit more research and possibly find them for right around 300. I got mine over the winter so prices were down.

Just picked up a pair of Hyperlight Audio with the BOA Lower closure zone. They are very comfortable, I like how you can quickly tighten up around the foot, then just pull out the knob to loosen. By far the quickest in/out boot I have tried.

I have a pair of Sling Shot Driver boots (on my SS Recoil); they fit very well after heat molding, but take a long time to get in to and even longer to get out of. Also the SS are kind of heavy, the Hyperlight are nice and light, but costing around $400. A friend has the Sling Shot D3s, seems like it takes him a long time to get into.

I have been using the Ronix Cell on my Ronix board but even after reheating I cannot get a tight fit (I have narrow and long feet). I hope I can find someone who needs a pair of Ronix Cell size 11.