Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 2010 VLX

pennery

Pretty boat!

You have the bow block off piece in for the interior pic right?? The front seats look tan....

Ya that's the wind block piece that gives the brownish appearance.

Sweet new ride!!!

that's probably one of the nicest looking bu's i've ever seen. if you don't mind me asking, what are the 2010's running - you can pm me if you want.

Thanks guys... The wind block is in the pic. The seats are Light Graphite and moonbeam..

The colors are Rueben and Charcoal and Ebony accents..

The only thing that ticks me off is Boatmate Switched the wheels on me.. I ordered the Gear Alloy MB711 (?) and this is what they sent..

Owen if you see this you will be hearing from me..

2 pairs of Bullets on the tower and another Awesome Cover from Cory at Evolution...

Here is a couple more.. The new RF Head Unit seems to work okay but it is rather slow... Oh and a new Dash is on order. The dealers mechaninc forgot how heavy the Bullets ae compared to the Titans. The G3 is nice but still a 2 man job with Bullets... If you notice the left of the Tach the dash has a tear in it.. Also something I thought was odd is that the drivers seat heater has a seperate rocker switch beside the lanyard.. I guess they can't figure out how to add it to the MUX..

IMG_6093.jpg

IMG_6109.jpg

That is one bad arse looking boat, nice color combo well done :thumbup: . Same colors as my last boat it really pops on the water. Nice choice on the Reuben.

Looks like the dog has taken a liking to it right away, is he/she trying to tell you something. Like "Take me out on it" :lol: .

Edited by 06vlx

Congrats, she's beautiful! Be prepared for all sorts of attention at the lake. Great looking dog too.

I really like the new bimini. If you don't mind, can you post a photo with the bimini up? Thanks in advance.

:rockon: Definately will be looking for you on Glennifer...won't have to look hard that thing pops! Edited by G-Mack

Here it is...

IMG_6107small.jpg

IMG_6105small.jpg

IMG_6072small.jpg

pennery..........You can adjust the travel on the gas shocks to keep the bimini clamp from hitting the dash. With the tower up, remove the two screws where the top of the shock joins the tower and give it a spin. Or, just loosen the bimini clamp and move it to the middle of the tower before you drop it. Also, I read here that there is a stronger shock available to make dropping the tower a one man job even if you add stuff.

Edited by skyskier