Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

V-ride ballast problem

Wake N Bake

Hi I just got my v-ride In the water, I went to fill the ballast n I don't notice anything. I can hear the pumps workin but no water seems to be filling. I switched to drain and still nothing comes out but I can hear the pumps. Any ideas of what I can do to solve this problem??? Also my display says ballast on it but when I press it nothin comes up on the screen, I don't get it this is my first Malibu, and I am still not used to havein so many options.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply!!! Good thing we have a button that does nothing! where can I find these bail valves?? All I saw was next to the driver seat in the floor there is a white pump attached to the ballast

Edited by Wake N Bake

Thanks for the reply!!! Good thing we have a button that does nothing! where can I find these bail valves?? All I saw was next to the driver seat in the floor there is a white pump attached to the ballast

That would be your drain pump for the center ballast. The fills will be back under the engine, the pumps should look the same. One ball valve and 2 pumps for the rear tanks, 1 ball valve and 1 pump for the center tank. If the ball valve handle is 90 degrees to the valve, then its shut.

That would be your drain pump for the center ballast. The fills will be back under the engine, the pumps should look the same. One ball valve and 2 pumps for the rear tanks, 1 ball valve and 1 pump for the center tank. If the ball valve handle is 90 degrees to the valve, then its shut.