Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Best place to buy or order bimini?

HPskier

I got a Sunbrella at Overton's about 12 years ago.

The medium height 6 foot in length.

My boat has a medium/ dark blue stripe at the beltline. I bought the most common Royal Blue color.

Their website used to be more intuitive to select color and height.

I measured twice and drilled once. Mine is the aluminum frame and I bolted through the fibreglass. I used some backing plates, lock washers and double nutted them. It has shown no signs of coming apart even at 49 mph. I do not trailer with the top up.

Best mod on my boat.

Edited by DONTW8

http://www.towerbiminis.com/

By far the highest quality direct fit Bimini I've ever seen!

Plus you can get them in standard or oversizes and they'll make them in any color or combination of colors you want! Top notch stuff!

When you call ask for Jiame or Marvin and tell them you saw his info on themalibucrew.com and he'll hook you up! Tell him Robert said he had too! lol

Jaime has a red 2006 Malibu VLX