Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I Hate to ask

Monk

Running out the door to dinner with my 6 1/2 month pregnant wife. I have a deal on a boat in Middleton MA, I think. Lots of photo's and a whole lot of conversation with the salesmen. I hate to ask this, but I want to see if anyone in the crew was close to East Cost Flightcraft in Middleton MA. To go take a look at a boat for me. What ever time you might have to put some eyes on this boat. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks monk....

Thought I was closer than I am, over two hours away. I know there is a guy on here from the andover area maybe he will chime in.

Sorry, but conflict of interest on my part, worked for ECF for 5 years through high school and college.

PM me with what boat your looking at and I'll tell you what I know.

-Chris

My boat is from East Coast Flightcraft and I can tell you the guys there are great to deal with. I've had no problems with their customer service, both from the salesmen and the service department. I'm actually going to have to go there soon since I just lost one of the locking pins on my floating wedge today. If you don't get the info you need, let me know and I might be able to take a look sometime this week or next.

Jay