Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where to find part #'s for filters

Hey guys,

I have an '04 sporty with the monsoon. I wanted to do the maintenance myself this year. Can anyone easily direct me where to find the part #'s for the fuel filter, oil filter, and the impellar for the water pump. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

I have an '04 sporty with the monsoon. I wanted to do the maintenance myself this year. Can anyone easily direct me where to find the part #'s for the fuel filter, oil filter, and the impellar for the water pump. Thanks in advance.

Here http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/page/articles.html?record=8

I should add the Napa 1069 is the monsoon oil filter.

Edited by 06vlx

And if you want to get the fuel filter locally....

4644914146_c612fb681f_o.jpg

Hey is the fuel filter behind the gas tank on my sporty? If so how can I tell if I have the in-line or screw-on type.

Thanks

Hey is the fuel filter behind the gas tank on my sporty? If so how can I tell if I have the in-line or screw-on type.

Thanks

Oh my bad... this is the one we need for the 06's with the high pressure fuel pump. Now I'm not so sure about yours. Wouldn't the spin-on thing be a fuel/water seperator?

Oh my bad... this is the one we need for the 06's with the high pressure fuel pump. Now I'm not so sure about yours. Wouldn't the spin-on thing be a fuel/water seperator?

Im not sure but the fuel water separator is what I was really looking for. I apologize for the incorrect terminolgy.

Im not sure but the fuel water separator is what I was really looking for. I apologize for the incorrect terminolgy.

I've seen those on the boating aisle at walmart.

Indmar oil filters:

5.0 + 5.7 Except LS-1

Merc. 35-802885T (or newer 35-866340K01)

AC PF25 (replaced by AC PF454), Penske PN30, Fram PH30,

Puro. L20049, Penn. PZ3, Castrol CM30, Motorcraft FL10,

Quaker State QS30, Wix 51069, Mobil 1 M1-302, NAPA gold 1069

Deep filter NAPA gold 1794 (may cause interference issues)

ScreenShot001-2.jpg

ScreenShot002-1.jpg

ScreenShot001-1.jpg