Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Our new Boat

pocman

post-11520-127743551645_thumb.jpgpost-11520-127743553573_thumb.jpg

Been watching the site for awhile. The family and I have our dream boat Finally. This site has comfirmed we have the right boat. I have learned alot reading as much as I could from the Crew thanks for all of the information. Here are some pics of the new boat. :yahoo:

Very nice! I am starting to see a lot more boats with white as the primary (or more prominent) color...and I like it! :thumbup:

Edited by jetskipro550

nice boat, is the bimini supposed to sit at that angle as opposed to level like in previous years?

I hope it is. That is were everything is atached. I know it is bigger than the last one. It has quit alot of shade under it also.

Very nice! I am starting to see a lot more boats with white as the primary (or more prominent) color...and I like it! :thumbup:

I'm with you on going with more white in the boat

I hope it is. That is were everything is atached. I know it is bigger than the last one. It has quit alot of shade under it also.

There must be a way to adjust the height of the rear hoop on that bimini, it looks lower than others that I have seen on the 2010's. There's probably a set screw on one of the joints that you can loosen and adjust to make the rear angle up further.

There must be a way to adjust the height of the rear hoop on that bimini, it looks lower than others that I have seen on the 2010's. There's probably a set screw on one of the joints that you can loosen and adjust to make the rear angle up further.

I will have a look next week when we are out on the boat. Thanks for the info.

Pat

nice boat, is the bimini supposed to sit at that angle as opposed to level like in previous years?

I was thinking the same thing, that this is going to have some lift at higher speeds for sure :whistle:

I was thinking the same thing, that this is going to have some lift at higher speeds for sure Whistling.gif

Sweet should improve your slalom wake!!Yahoo.gif That is why you bought a 247 right?Whistling.gif

Sweet should improve your slalom wake!!Yahoo.gif That is why you bought a 247 right?Whistling.gif

Awesome boat, congrats. I'm interested in what your slalom wake looks like.