Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

thank you Etco Marine

hyperlite

Just wanted to say thank you to Etco Marine for getting my boat repaired and back to me in the time promised by them, so i could keep my plans for the weekend. Todd and Chris in the service department were very helpful getting everything covered through the warranty. i took my boat to another dealer earlier in the year to get everything fixed before my warranty was up in february. the other malibu dealer was not able to fix some gelcoat stress cracks in a timely manner (9 months). I had some repairs that were not followed through and fixed properly, seats that had stiching coming loose and some seats that were spotted. i was told by the other dealer the spots were from a dirty cover,IMG_2511.jpg so i called Etco marine and they said they could have it fixed in three weeks. Etco told me they have seen it on some boats and it was the glue that the manufacture was using. the seat stitching was on the repair order of the first dealer was never addressed. i had the reciepts showing the proposed repairs and etco took it over and handled it with opens arms even though it wasnt their problem, and they still helped the customer out. and so for that i want to say thank you to Etco marine(todd and chris)for fixing everything properly gelcoat,seats and etc.

That is the type of service that will keep a customer coming back for not just the life of their current boat but as long as they own any boat. I have the same kind of service near me. I went some place else to have something addressed and they didn't put a plug back in. Brought it back to my normal guy, he fixed it for free and now I will never bring anything to anyone else.