Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

ispec has gone whack...

arrydjay

Dunno if it just my computer, but when I try to use ispec to choose colours for a wakesetter it has gone all weird...on a VLX & LSV the tower and wakesetter graphics arent loading, on a VTX it shows an 09 boat... and at the top it says 2011 Wakesetter...

anyone else having this issue?

My dealer was at the factory last week and saw the new 2011 247. He said it was really nice. One new feature was the rear deck has the new step all the way across the rear of the boat. That way everyone can sit on the back and put there feet in the water or swim step.

did you see the engine options?

* 350hp Monsoon

* 410 6.0L

* 555hp SUPERCHARGED

When i look at this years engines, it shows the 330, 350, 450 and 505hp.

I am curious whether the 410 6.0l will be able to compete with the old 6.2l hammerhead. i have not been so impressed with the 6.0l in the GM SUV's, but the 6.2 in the SUV's is amazing!

i have all the info and photos of the new stuff from malibu. i ll post tomorrow.

There is a new touch screen panel that controls all the ligths, ballast, heater, wedge, etc form the boat. Like an I touch or I pad. The same tecnology.

The new 247 is great, really nice.

They have also changed the steering well and the side panel emblems.

New bimini in order to get an easier fold. and new engines.

Custom painted tower and for the 247 the option of 8` speakers RF.

Just recieved the info from the international dealer. We are ordering our new 2011 this week.