Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

blower fuse tripping

Blower has been working fine untill the other day when I went out my blower tripped after running for 10 seconds or so. I reset the breaker and tried it again and the same thing happened. I swapped 10 amp breakers and it tripped out the other breaker as well. I tested for voltage and got 7 volts when I had the blower running before it tripped. Any ideas? Fried Blower?

• 1 month later...

Sweet...I'm all about not hard to do. Only problem is I'm having some trouble locating the blower. I've seen some other posts that say its next to the wall, back seat driver's side. I'd like to also check the bilge pump while I'm poking around. I don't know where to start looking? Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

The blower vent is in the middle of the stern on your era boat if I remember, find that vent in the trunk and follow the black tubing until you find the blower, should be right up in there, usually around the height of the rubrail.

Bilge pump is in front of the motor and pylon. You will have to remove an access pannel in the motor area right where the pylon goes through the floor.

-Chris